Two suspected pushers and users were arrested on November 3, 2014 at Banting, Poblacion West, Lamut, Ifugao due to aggressive conduct of checkpoint operation implemented by Lamut Police Station headed by PSI EDGAR L TAPO, Officer In-Charge.
Police identified the suspects as Serrano Tamayao Ngayawon, 47 years old, married, Jobless and resident of Cudog, Lagawe, Ifugao and Bony Angayon Dulnuan, 27 years old, Single, Jobless and resident of Balawis, Banaue, Ifugao.
The case was referred to the prosecutor’s office for inquest proceeding and upon evaluation, a case of violation of Section 5 article II, RA 9165 was filed at the RTC Branch 14, Lagawe, Ifugao against Serrano Tamayao Ngayawon and Bony Angayon Dulnuan with no bail recommended. Accused were committed at BJMP office, District Jail, Tiger Hill, Baguinge, Kiangan Ifugao upon issuance of commitment order duly signed by Hon. Judge Romeo U. Habbiling.
This should serve as a warning for those who are involved in activities such as selling, buying and using of illegal drugs to stop such activities. Don’t think only of your personal reasons in doing such activities rather think of the future of the people you are destroying specially of our youth. Let us join hand in hand to make our community Lamut free of illegal drugs.
Inventory of recovered pieces of evidence was conducted at Lamut Police Station with the presence of Barangay Captain Beatrize Panit of Brgy. Poblacion, West, Lamut, Ifugao, Rev. Roxas G. Pagaddut (Religiuos sector representative), Janine Lynnette A. Salonga (media representative) and Pros. Marvin G. Ngayawan of the Department of Justice. Among the confiscated items from the possession of the two suspects are as follows:
- One (1) GT-E2120 Samsung Cellphone color black
- One (1) GT-E1200T Samsung Cellphone color white
- One (1) Color Black/brown coin purse
- Nine (9) stick of fortune cigarette with box
- One (1) Color Brown with black and red coin purse
- Six (6) pcs. kremil –s
- One (1) sim card (touch mobile)
- One (1) bioderm ointment
9.Two (2) keys of motorcycle
- One (1) TMX colored blue without plate number attached with engine no. KB 501982-131167e and Chassis no. KB501-982-131167.
- One (1) pc. P1,000.00 bill (php 1,000.00)
- Four (4) pcs. P500.00 bill (PHP 2,000.00)
- One (1) pc. P200.00 bill (PHP 200.00)
- Ten (10) pcs. P100.00 bill (PHP 1000.00)
- Two (2) pcs. P50.00 bill (PHP 100.00)
- Eight (8) pcs. P20.00 bill (PHP 160.00)
- Twenty (20) pcs. Heat-sealed sachet of suspected Methamphetamine Hydrochloride (Shabu) (13) pcs empty heat-sealed sachet and silver foil place in small plastic cellophane under the possession of Bony Angayon Dulnuan
- One (1) Sport Lighter colored blue
- Twenty pcs of heat-sealed sachet of suspected Methamphetamine Hydrochloride (Shabu) under the direct possession and control of Serano Tamayao Ngayawon.#